The E145 large excavator is the ideal combination of machine weight, power and capacity.
- Ideal for roadways, railroad, bridges and infrastructure, commercial and urban jobsites
- Leading lift capacity, four power modes and fast cycle times
- Reduced tail swing
- The 115-hp Bobcat® E145 large excavator in the 14 – 16 ton size class, is ideal for roadways, railroad, bridges and infrastructure, commercial and urban jobsites.
- It delivers leading lift capacity, four power modes and fast cycle times.
- An ideal combination of machine weight, power and capacity takes performance in heavy digging and lifting operations to the next level.
- The reduced tail swing allows for greater maneuverability in tight jobsites, so you can confidently work around obstacles or against walls.
- Class-leading hydraulics provide reliable, steady power to the E145 excavator work group, saving time with every digging cycle. More slewing torque means more power for slewing uphill, backfilling and all-around better productivity.
- The E145 large excavator offers a variety of comfort features, including generous floor space, a pressurized cab with sound-isolating seal, heated seat and automotive-style heating and air conditioning.