The Bobcat® TL923 telehandler reaches far and lifts high, making this telescopic tool carrier a go-to favorite for agriculture, construction, landscaping, snow removal, rental and many other applications.
- Maximum maneuverability
- Increased horsepower and high-torque performance
- Heavy-Duty drive train
- Automatic Ride Control
- Four travel speeds
- Automatic Parking Brake with Slope Assist
- The Bobcat® R-Series TL923 telehandler, in the 9,000–10,000 lb. size class, delivers many of the same functions of a wheel loader, an attachment carrier and a rough-terrain forklift – moving, lifting and dumping heavy materials.
- Featuring a 135-hp turbocharged Bobcat engine and heavy-duty drive train, the TL923 telehandler delivers powerful, high-torque performance, excellent efficiency and achieves emissions compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). This means fewer components for easier maintenance, and no downtime for DPF regeneration.
- The TL923 telehandler offers a rated lift capacity of 9,000 pounds for more productivity with every lift cycle and unbeatable pushing strength.
- Five operation modes give you leading versatility for a wide variety of work applications.