Get gas-engine convenience and the hard-working performance your toughest projects demand with a Bobcat® UTV.
- 1,000 cc, two-cylinder SOHC engine for maximum durability and reliability
- Large 900-watt stator provides more power
- Cargo box holds 1,250 lbs of materials and supplies
- Increase tow rating, improved ground clearance and all-wheel drive
UV34 Gas Overview
- The 1,000 cc, two-cylinder SOHC engine is designed for maximum durability and reliability for challenging conditions, delivering the high-performance power you need with gas-engine convenience.
- The large, 900-watt stator provides more power – about 75 amps of output – for use with the snow blade and other electric-powered accessories, and the electronic fuel injection provides the best starting performance for working in all seasons.
- A large cargo box made of a durable composite interior handles up to 1,250 pounds of material or supplies to help you do more and do it better.
- With an increased tow rating, improved ground clearance, all-wheel drive and convenient service access, the UV34 delivers what you need to manage more of your challenging projects.