The WB700 zero-turn mower is a maneuverable, mid-size walk-behind machine with a powerful hydraulic drive that fights operator fatigue and minimizes ground disturbance.
- Compact size provides precision
- Maneuverability for mowing around obstacles and highly landscaped environments
- Rugged TufDeck™ cutting system
- Make tough mowing feel like a walk in the park. The hydraulic drive does the hard work for you, powering forward to reduce fatigue when long days on the job are the norm.
- More Power. More Drive. The innovative Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 hydrostatic transaxles deliver smooth and simple operation with heavy-duty output torque and comfortable ground speeds of up to 6.5 mph.
- The Cut You’ve Always Wanted. Depend on a superior quality of cut every time with the reliable TufDeck cutting system, equipped with steel-fabricated spindle assemblies and welded baffle system. Lift each blade of grass for a more precise cut – every time.
- Easy Operation. The ergonomic handle design and intuitive control layout keep operators mowing confidently and comfortably.